Todays Post will be posted after my “Traveling With Anxiety” post goes live, but I am writing them both on the same day. I am currently traveling back “home” to Michigan for about a week long visit with all of my family. I am having my graduation open house next weekend (on the 7th of July) and so we are going to spend a week before helping prepping and visiting with our friends and family and celebrating the 4th! I hope everyone had a great week and an even greater holiday spent with friends and family celebrating!!
So music has been a very large part of my life for a couple of years now and I could not even begin to think about a road trip with out a long playlist of great music. Now let me clarify that I realize that I have named the cover artists for some of the songs. I have nothing against the original artists, I just have the covers on my playlist and this is what I prefer and listen to.
I would love to know what some of your “classics” are for you and your families road trips! Let me know in the comments so I can check them out!
This is just a small portion of my family and I’s favorites for our road trips!
- So Will I – Jess and Gabriel
- Reckless Love – Cory Asbury
- Going, Going, Gone – Maddie Poppe
- Mercy – Shawn Mendes
- Cry Pretty – Carrie Underwood
- Life Is a Highway – Rascal Flatts
- Rivers Deep – Gabby Barett
- Malibu – Miley Cyrus
- Bubbly – Colbie Caillat
- The Reason – Maddie Poppe
- Dirty Water – Lecrae
- Don’t Stop Believing – Journey
- The Sound – The 1975
- Sweet Caroline – Neil Diamond
- Girls Just Want to Have Fun – Cyndi Lauper
- Simple Things – Brooklyn and Bailey
- Shut Up and Dance – Walk the Moon
- The Climb – Gabby Barett
- Sunrise, Sunburn, Sunset – Luke Bryan
- Firework – Katy Perry
- Love with Your Life – Hollyn
- Love Yourself – Justin Bieber
- Company – Justin Bieber
- Woke Up in Nashville – Seth Enis
- Man in the Mirror – Michael Jackson
- Mercy – Shawn Mendes
- Most People are Good – Luke Bryan
- My Lighthouse – Rend Collective
- Oops!… I Did it Again – Brittney Spears
- Overcome – Elevation Worship
- Run Devil Run – Crowder
- Party in The USA – Miley Cyrus
- Perfect – Jess and Gabriel (Or Ed Sheeran, I have both and listen to both)
- The Pressure – Jess and Gabriel
- Rescuer – Rend Collective
- September Song – Jess and Gabriel
- Sugar – Maroon 5
Like I said earlier, any road trip without good music is a boring road trip to my family and I. We love music and we would love to know what some of your favorites are, so let us know in the comments!
Check out my previous post to get caught up on what my posting schedule will be like for July and parts of August! Plus its a very helpful post about Travel Anxiety and I give ten of my top tips and tricks on how to handle travel anxiety and stress.
I have a lot of exciting stuff coming up, so make sure you are subscribed because you won’t want to miss any of it! Plus make sure that you’re following my instagram because I will be posting a lot on there!
Peace Out- Kiley
~SOCIAL MEDIA IS IN THE SIDE BAR~